Thursday, December 22, 2011

Panda Bear


I am so excited about my new Adidas sneakers! they are so cut .
  

They were designed by Jeremy Scoot an American fashion designer born in Kansas City, Missouri. He attended the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York, for fashion design. Scott started his runway career in Paris and has since shown collections in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, London, Moscow and Seoul.
Scoot made sneaker history when he fused a teddy bear with a metro attitude hi. The panda bear continued the trend, looking to china for inspiration.



The panda mania took over me - check out my nails - you can do it too , just click.


 Scott is known for humorous prints. He eponymous line is an example of lowbrow culture transformed into high art. Often more conceptual than wearable, the designs change drastically every season with the evolution of Scott’s whimsy.

Jacket : Zara
Shirt : S wear
Pants : Nike
Shoes: Jeremy Scoot for Adidas
watch: Ice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems
with your site. It seems like some of the text in your content
are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if
this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my web browser because
I've had this happen previously. Thanks

my website ... ralph lauren sale

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks!

Also visit my web site polo outlet

Post a Comment